Wednesday 25 February 2015

Welcome to Hitting the Apex!

Hello and welcome to "Hitting the Apex", the motorsport blog set up by me, Henry Kelsall! In this blog, I will be talking predominantly about Formula 1 but also Indycar, and MotoGP. I will post various news items and also regular opinion columns, where I will talk about my predictions for a new season or race and basically just how I feel on certain subjects.

Before all that though, it is probably best if I tell you a little bit about myself..

I am a freelance motorsport writer, currently studying Sports Journalism at Staffordshire University. I’m the WRC correspondent for Overtake Motorsport, F1 writer for MotorLAT and am a Give Me Sport Academy member.

My interest started with F1 when Jenson Button took the 2009 F1 title with the Brawn GP team. Since then I have been gripped by motorsports incredible history and by the great racing we have in all categories today.

But for now, that's enough about me. Welcome to Hitting the Apex. Buckle up and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment